The O’so Extreme Beers are beers that we cultivate and grow on our over 400 cask barrel farm. These premium beers are released only when we feel they are ready, and not a minute sooner. Some are sour. Some are clean. Some are Imperial-style, high abv sippers. Some are fruited, face blistering sours. Some are aged for months. Some are aged for years. Most of these will never be made again, but then again, some of them might be. The only thing that you can count on with our Extreme Beers is that we pour our hearts and souls into each and everyone one, and we know you will love them!
- Cherry Wa
- Blood of the Cherry
- Arbre Qui Donne
- Gift of Ida
First batch coming January 27th.
- Berry Gibb – Barrel-aged American sour with Michigan blueberries and ginger
- Peach and Jong – Belgian strong ale with Georgia peaches
- The Continental – Barrel-aged blended American sour re-fermented on champagne currants
- Scarlet Letter – Barrel-aged cranberry sour.
- Blood of the Cherry – Barrel-aged American sour blonde re-fermented with Door county cherries
- Nefarious – Dark cherry sour with habaneros and cocoa nibs
- Wease The Juice – Barrel-aged Belgian-style beer blended with barrel-aged brett beer re-fermented on Door County cherries
- Lupulin Psychosis – 100% Brett-fermented Double IPA
- Project Lo – Barrel-aged sour blonde ale
- Tuppen’s Demise – Barrel-aged sour blonde ale re-fermented on blueberries
- Count to Two – Barrel-aged sour blonde re-fermented on kiwis and cranberries
- Arbre qui Donne – Georgia peach sour blonde ale
- Space Ace Oddity – Brett-fermented White IPA that is double dry-hopped