The O’so Extreme Beers are beers that we cultivate and grow on our barrel farm of over four hundred wood casks. These premium beers are released only when we feel they are ready, and not a minute sooner. Some of them are sour. Some are clean. Some are imperial style high abv sippers. Some are fruited, face blistering sours. Some are aged for months. Some of them for years. Most of these will never be made again, but then again, some of them might be. The only thing that you can count on with our Extreme Beers is that we pour our hearts and souls into each and everyone one and we know you will love them!
Click on the name of any beer to see the sales sheet and all the technical data we send to our distributors!
- Berry Gibb – Barrel aged American Sour with Michigan blueberries and ginger.
- Peach and Jong – Belgian strong ale with Georgia peaches.
- The Continental – Barrel aged blended American sour re-fermented on champagne currants.
- Arbre Qui Donne
- Blood of the Cherry
- Cherry Wa
- Scarlet Letter – Barrel aged cranberry sour.
- Blood of the Cherry – Barrel aged american sour blonde re-fermented with Door county Cherries.
- Nefarious – Dark cherry sour with Habernaros and Cocoa Nibs.
- Weaze The Juice – Barrel aged Belgian style beer blended with barrel aged brett beer re-fermented on Door County Cherries.
- Lupulin Psychosis – 100% Brett fermented Double IPA.
- Project Lo – Barrel aged sour blonde ale.
- Tuppen’s Demise – Barrel aged sour blonde ale re-fermented on blueberries.
- Count to Two – Barrel aged sour blonde re-fermented on Kiwks and Cranberries.
- Arbre qui Donne – Georgia peach sour blonde ale.
- Space Ace Oddity – Brett fermented White IPA, thats double dry hopped.