At O’so Brewing, it’s pretty obvious that we like to experiment. While our flagships are all great go-to beers that we love passionately, brewing the same beer over and over can get a bit mundane for the folks on the brew deck. Every month or two we combat this by letting our brewers make a new beer that we have never made before. Our one off beer series gives them an opportunity to brew what they want and create tasty twists on old beers or try out new styles. Long story short, these beers are available only on draft and only for a short time. If you see one of these creations at your favorite watering hole, GET SOME! Once they’re gone, they’re gone for good.
Click any beer name for more technical information.
List of our 2016 one offs:
- Space Ace – Session White IPA, made with Orbit and Sorachi Ace hops.
- Hibiscus Honey Sour
- Yada Sun Hefeweizen
- Imperial Black Scotch – Peated Scotch Ale.
- Hawaii 5-0 – Hibiscus IPA
- Prickly Pear sour ale – Cactus fruit sour ale.
A list of our one offs from 2015.
- Black Is The New Orange – Dry-hopped black ale brewed with an obnoxious amount of orange peel.
- Refresher Course 101 – 100% Brett fermented Pale Ale
- Dr’s Bock – Traditional Bock
- Le Tigre – American-Belgo Style IPA
- Spikes Maple 2015 – American Strong Ale brewed with maple sap instead of water.
- Session Sour Series #1 – Dry-hopped red rye kettle sour.
- O’so Berliner Weisse – Traditional Berliner Weisse style ale.
- Session Sour Series #2 – A beefed up version of our Berliner Weisse.
- Refresher Course 103 – 100% Brett fermented, kettle soured pale ale.
- Space Ace Robot Doctor – Belgo-American Style Imperial Table Wit (Session White IPA)
- Café Ambre – Imperial Amber Coffee Beer
- Black Scotch – Peated Scotch Ale
- Black my IPA – Black IPA/Cascadian Dark ale